Help maintain your overall sinus health:
- Avoid excessive amounts of raw, greasy, heavy, sweet, citrus fruit juices and physically cold (like straight out of the fridge or iced) foods & beverages.
- Nourish your body with warm foods, especially soups and stews
- Rinse the nasal passage with distilled or sterile warm water mixed with a small amount of Kosher or sea salt can be
- Research nasal irrigation devices, commonly found at pharmacies.
- For extra support, you may also consider Sinus Function Support or Winter Defense.