Summer has started a few weeks early in the San Francisco Bay Area and we feel like we’re under a heat lamp! We like to stay cool with our Berry Smoothie Popsicles. Great for adults or kids alike, these cool treats are not only tasty, they’re healthy, too! Antioxidants, Vitamin C, calcium, plus probiotics make this tasty treat too good to say no to.
- 2/3 cups fresh or frozen strawberries (greens removed)
- 2/3 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2/3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup kale or spinach
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Dump it all into your blender and blend on high for 60 seconds. Pour your mix into popsicle molds or use small paper cups if you don’t have any. Freeze until slightly firm but still soft (about 30 minutes) then add sticks or spoons to use as handles. Continue freezing an additional 4 hours, then serve! Makes 4-6 small (and delicious) popsicles.